Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bloody exam.


I'm update my blog with English because my netbook reformat and I can't type chinese. Anyway let's go for topic !

Next week, I gonna face my bloody final exam. 101011, what a nice date. Whenever exam coming, I'll burn midnight oil until the next morning. Always like this, I still remember last year when PMR left like 15 days ? I get fainted at home just because I spend my midnight for revision, my parents get shocked and still think that I'm crazy ! The reason I always burn midnight oil because my basic is really terrible. Like English, I think just because I met my form 1 classmate so I can talk better than before. Seriously feel thankful because I met them and make me can talk better in English. Okay I think I out of topic again !

SKIP .

Anyway I don't know who the hell created exam and make every student get headache. Is so bloody doesn't it ? Exam always can make my face uglier, is really ugly to the max. Pimples & my eye dark circle darker. My face look really super terrible. Fuck exam, don't tell me a girl shouldn't scold bad word, baby I'm born this way (Y) Seriously fed up with add math, I'm not a science stream student but I'm in technology, I couldn't explain it nicely anyway is just like a mix class. And account too, is really can make me feel like !@#$%^& URGH. Have to work super hard for this final exam, and I gonna be more uglierrrrrrrrrrrr ! People, don't make me mad in this week !

Okay done my short post, gonna go study ! bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment