Friday, May 20, 2011

520 ♥

In this romantic day, I have a wishlist :)

- I can getting better on my education .
- My relationship with my siblings that on my fecebook will getting better.
- I can be more stronger.
- I can earn more money and buy a new cellphone.
- I can know more new friends.
- I can found a hobby except online.
- I can own the book that he used to love. 
- I can be a better girl in his eyes :)
- He like me too :3
- I can go Perak or Taiwan to study :)
- I want buy a pair of contact lens .
- I can own a camera.
- I can have a nice haircut after my hair grow longer.
- I can contact all my old friends 
- I can leave this hometown, move to other country in my future.
- Met a right person if HE doesn't like me.
- Go and meet hot guys :D
- Own a laptop .
- Be a counselor 
- Learn guitar or either drum 
- Dye my hair to be blonde.
- Be more prettier.
- Getting know how to make up 
- SMILE everyday :D
- Meet the actor I love.
- Be a girl that everyone will love for.

That's all for me, I know the last one might be cannot done it. But I just wanna try. My wishlist just random, I have no idea to arrange it. Just do it as I can :)


No comments:

Post a Comment