Friday, April 8, 2011

Bye bye asshole :)

To someone that I used to love, and now the one who I call asshole. Bye bye from my LIFE  :D I've so happy that you won't appear on my home page anymore. You know what ? You are sucks ;) 

You told me that you like me, ahahahaha. So wtf. I'm like oh okay .____. Get my phone number cause at first I thought you're a nice person. Seriously, I've think back of it, I feel wanna vomit on your face cause fuck why   I trusted you ? -.- You're so fucking bloody. 

You told me you have no girlfriend, I thought I met someone nice -.-V But then again you put your relationship status as married with a girl. You told me that was a joke, and your family knew her, so that you can. AHAHAHAHAHA. And I BELIEVED IT. I'm so that stupid. Blah. And then you still lie me for you was a playboy before. When I ask you, you admitted that you were. And you still promise that you will change. Waaaaaa. What a big promise ha ? ;) Luckily I don't put so much hope on you. 

Never mind, I told you wait me half year, you said you okay with it. I thought you were really nice. But that again I always saw you flirting around with girls, and is a lots of girls. Kanasai. You this liar. I should believe what you ex told me, you're a playboy and love flirting around. She still help you and told me that you're quite good. :(   I feel I'm that bad and wrote this post. But seriously what you are an asshole. You get it ? I don't care. Fuck you dog ! :D

Am I rude ? YES. EH. YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND LIAO. DON'T EVER FIND ME AT THE MIDNIGHT ! You seriously shouldn't be a boy. Can't you go die ? I hate you to the max. Pity to the girl whoever together with you, I'm seriously hope can help them slap you :) From now on, you're like dead in my life. I dunno you, please seriously pretend dunno me as well. Bye bye ASSHOLE. 

I feel so peaceful right now, cause my life is without you :3

No comments:

Post a Comment